Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Polaris Idea, great one!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 04, 2012
I was thinking Kingsisle should make Polaris their next world in Wizard 101.
You would access the world after completing the quest A Great Storm Coming and reaching level 80.

Ambrose would call you to his office and ask you to talk to greyrose about Polaris. She will give you the spiral key afer you defeat her (she's not evil, you just have to prove your worth like with Cyrus). She would have 20,000 health and she would be ice, of course. When you get to Polaris you will meet a Penguin named Angulin and he will tell you that polaris is in danger of being melted by Morganthe. You follow all of the clues to her where abouts to a very dark cave dungeon. You will find a lot of spider webs and out of of the shadows comes Morganthe! You insue in battle with her having 30,000 health. After you defeat her she will repeat her famus riddle " The mirror will break, the horn will call from the shadows I strike and the skies will fall! " Annoying that she says it again You then return to Ambrose. I am Luke Skywalker Transcendent Pyromancer and I like hanging out in ZF. Have any more questions ask me or reply. Note there will be more side quests, storyline quests, book quests and zeke quests then listed. World length will be longer then Dragonspyre but shorter than Celestia.
Plz reply and give me your thoughts.
My next world idea i will do is empyrea, stay tunned! 8)