Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Polaris coming soon?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 28, 2010
As previous a dino bundle was released before azteca which was a dino world and know wiz101 has come out with sabertooth tigers which could be indicating a world mentioned in very few quest which is polaris a ice wintry world who knows?

Champion
Feb 03, 2012
lordfuzzywubbums on May 17, 2013 wrote:
As previous a dino bundle was released before azteca which was a dino world and know wiz101 has come out with sabertooth tigers which could be indicating a world mentioned in very few quest which is polaris a ice wintry world who knows?
As it stands currently Polaris is most likely going to be an addition to Pirate101. The world plays a bigger role in that story than it does on this game.

Historian
May 06, 2009
lordfuzzywubbums on May 17, 2013 wrote:
Polaris is an wintery world but it's not like that. Ploaris has Russian and French themed influences and home to the Penquins, Polar Bears, and Walrus Tsars. The Polarians once tried to take over the Spiral in the Polarian War, the backstory of Pirate101. We probably aren't going to see this world before Pirate101, but who knows? I can confirm it is an ice world, it's theme, and nothing more. The world icon for Polaris has already been released to the public (not the actual world though!). You can look it up online.

With the Spring Wing Sale and the release of the Frostfang Tiger, I'm assuming Empyrea, Yago, and Nodor are most on the upcoming worlds. But we'll know when KI releases the next major Bundle and another Picture Puzzle.

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
Polaris has been a recent rumor.... My friend said that his friend told him that he saw polaris on the test realm, but didn't go into it. Though I have also had people say that polaris would be the next world.

And the sabertooth tiger mounts have been a mount people have been asking for....including me...

Hopefully Polaris will come soon

Angela Dragonstone