Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

pointless amulets

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
May 02, 2009
i got this idea from the test realm transformations.

transformations amulets(it's just like a perment transformation)

Mastermind
Sep 19, 2009
Mastermind
May 02, 2009
moogirl45 wrote:
Imagine how much those would cost
u would say no more then 500 crowns(because they do nothing other then thang you look for you wizard form to a creature of you choice)

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Champion
Jun 16, 2009
Explorer
Dec 25, 2010
It's pointless, but for the right cost I might consider it for my lower wizards. It dose sound like it could be fun. Especially to play around with in WC with all the newbies. :P

Survivor
Jun 25, 2009
It could be fun. It would be for at least 400 crowns, a little more or less.

Squire
Jan 21, 2010
lol form or function. Just not both. You do realize that if KI starts to make your amulets. No one will buy transformation elixers.

It is like movie theaters. Why spend gas and money to watch a move, when it first comes out, when you can buy the DvD later and watch it whenever you want?

Defender
Aug 13, 2010
Amulets are just far too important an item slot to be wasting on something purely cosmetic like a permanent Transformation.

Mastery Amulets just open such a wide window of possibility for a Wizard, and the new Zafarian Amulets give good HP and very useful, non-trainable Spells. It would be a tough choice for me between looking like a Mander and having a Wizard that isn't totally underpowered.

So instead, I propose we have the option to purchase Permanent Transformations. Sounds easy enough, right? They'd have to be Crowns Only and Over 9,000 or so, maybe. The only way to get them off would be to remove them permanently, so it would be a tough choice for a Wizard to never see what their clothes look like anymore.

Defender
Feb 12, 2011
Well - what if you made a transformation amulet that gave you some of the benefits of the creatuer you transformed into?

You could be the ogre monster with high ice resist - for example.

Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
Defender
Sep 29, 2008
thats not true at all they would still use the potions cause who would want to give up a life mastery amulet.