Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Please make wings on robe dyable

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 17, 2009
Just an idea but the guardian robes for girls come with black wings and that is all well and good but if you want the white wings you have to pvp for it which we all know is almost impossible to get. I think it would be nice if you made a winged robe for players that would also allow you to dye the color of the wings as well. I know a few people that would love green, blue, or even orange winged robes so I am not the only one. Plus it would be nice to be able to get a robe with white wings that you didn't have to fight treasure card players in pvp for.

Defender
Dec 16, 2009
Swayyy on May 16, 2013 wrote:
Just an idea but the guardian robes for girls come with black wings and that is all well and good but if you want the white wings you have to pvp for it which we all know is almost impossible to get. I think it would be nice if you made a winged robe for players that would also allow you to dye the color of the wings as well. I know a few people that would love green, blue, or even orange winged robes so I am not the only one. Plus it would be nice to be able to get a robe with white wings that you didn't have to fight treasure card players in pvp for.
I love your idea, I always wanted white wings for my female wizard, but I didn't want the mount.

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011