Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Please make a wizard101 show!!!!!!!!!

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
I REALLY wish that there was a wizard101 show. It would be about a girl wizard who gos on atventures thourgh the spiral. She would go thourgh every world, even GH and CL. I had a dream one night that I was watching the wizard101 show on my tv, and a boy wizard was in Krok, and he was fighting manders.This is how I got the idea for the wizard101 show. The wizard who is the star of the show would be Melissa Lifesinger, she would be from the school of life. She loves nature, and she just LOVES gardening!!!!!!!! She collects a bunch of pets thourgh each episode, and has cute names for them. She would have friends named Patrick Star( yes, just like the sea star from spongebob) , from the school of blance, Danille Mythwalker, from the school of myth, Taylor swift, from the school of ice, Kyle Dragonsword, from the school of fire, Kevin Deathnight, from the school of death and Mankenzie Stormfright, from the school of storm. Melissa would be brave and kind, Patrick would be random and weird, Danille would be smart and strong, Taylor would be quiet and neat, Kyle would be energenic and wild, Kevin would be mysterous and interresting and Mankenzie would be crazy and wacky. This show would be animated. I wish there was a channel where it showed shows that where based on poppulure coumputer websites, like mooshi monsters, free realms, pirites of the carrabien the game and more. If there was a channel like this, the wizard101 show would be on this channel. Anyway I hope you like my idea!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
melcookie925 wrote:
I REALLY wish that there was a wizard101 show. It would be about a girl wizard who gos on atventures thourgh the spiral. She would go thourgh every world, even GH and CL. I had a dream one night that I was watching the wizard101 show on my tv, and a boy wizard was in Krok, and he was fighting manders.This is how I got the idea for the wizard101 show. The wizard who is the star of the show would be Melissa Lifesinger, she would be from the school of life. She loves nature, and she just LOVES gardening!!!!!!!! She collects a bunch of pets thourgh each episode, and has cute names for them. She would have friends named Patrick Star( yes, just like the sea star from spongebob) , from the school of blance, Danille Mythwalker, from the school of myth, Taylor swift, from the school of ice, Kyle Dragonsword, from the school of fire, Kevin Deathnight, from the school of death and Mankenzie Stormfright, from the school of storm. Melissa would be brave and kind, Patrick would be random and weird, Danille would be smart and strong, Taylor would be quiet and neat, Kyle would be energenic and wild, Kevin would be mysterous and interresting and Mankenzie would be crazy and wacky. This show would be animated. I wish there was a channel where it showed shows that where based on poppulure coumputer websites, like mooshi monsters, free realms, pirites of the carrabien the game and more. If there was a channel like this, the wizard101 show would be on this channel. Anyway I hope you like my idea!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Well i think there should be a life (girl) , storm (boy), ice (girl) , fire (boy). They all freak out when they find out they're wizards. they were all best friends since preschool. when they find out they are wizards they are 14. they become epic legends in the wizard worlds and bring peace to the spiral. ill just let KI come up with the ideas for their adventures

Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
DavidStronghunter1... wrote:
melcookie925 wrote:

Well i think there should be a life (girl) , storm (boy), ice (girl) , fire (boy). They all freak out when they find out they're wizards. they were all best friends since preschool. when they find out they are wizards they are 14. they become epic legends in the wizard worlds and bring peace to the spiral. ill just let KI come up with the ideas for their adventures
good idea, but i think there should be wizards from all thhe schools, and they wizards would be much younger when they find out they are wizards, maybe they would be 10 or 9 when they found out, and maybe they could be real kids, but then they got sucked into the coumputer and turned into wizards. Ok,bye bye now peoples.

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
melcookie925 wrote:
DavidStronghunter1... wrote:
melcookie925 wrote:

good idea, but i think there should be wizards from all thhe schools, and they wizards would be much younger when they find out they are wizards, maybe they would be 10 or 9 when they found out, and maybe they could be real kids, but then they got sucked into the coumputer and turned into wizards. Ok,bye bye now peoples.

hmm but if it was one for each school then they wouldnt be able to fight together. i also pick 14 cause its not to old and not to young. i'd say that older ppl wouldnt goof off sometimes and that if they were 9 or 10 then they would goof off to much and they would look to small. 14 year olds goof off sometimes but not all the time and they are almost done developing. they have some kid brains and some adult brains so thats y i picked that age for them. hope they do make a w101 show and i really dont care what its like if its close to the game. these are just ideas and i dont wanna get into an argument so ppl dont be afraid to say what you think cause i notice not many ppl responded.
CYA IN THE SPIRAL :)