Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Please Make a High-Pedigree Myth Pet

AuthorMessage
Champion
May 03, 2011
I admit it. I hate pet training, have been an abject failure at hatching, and am really tired of farming for gold for yet another failed hatch. I have been lucky with three of my four active wizards--they got pretty good pets without much work. But my Myth, my first and favorite wiz, the one who worked the hardest to get to Legend, has failed to get a decent pet. Her Orthrus was chock-full of selfish talents, and her Frog got only MC blade (which he never does), some Myth damage (ok, this is at least something) and...the dreaded Mana Gift of Doom (Mana Gift has ruined quite a few of my hatches). She needs a pet that will heal. I have tried to hatch her one, with only a farm full of misfit pets to show for it. So here's my plea--please make a high pedigree Myth pet, so the school talents will be usable, and there is at least some possibility of universal talents and healing. Practically every school has a high-pedigree pet--Storm has Spinyfish and Pink Jellyfish, Death has tons of them, Life has the Turtle, Fire has Sea Dragon, Ice has Starfish. Maybe Balance is also left out...but anyway. I would be willing to pay crowns to try and get a better pet. One I could hatch with my school pets and maybe get something usable. I love the Wildclaws--maybe a 60-pedigree one? Please?

Yes, I know people have hatched up the pedigrees of all kinds of pets. But I am an adult with a job and I can't spend hours farming, hatching, and training in vain, then start all over after the whole thing fails. So yes, I am willing to pay to avoid some of this. I know not every pet will manifest the talents I want, but I am willing to buy a few of them to keep trying. I just want the chance to get a decent Myth pet without months of wasted effort and time. Please consider it, KI. Thanks.

Tabitha