Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Please change the game font

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jun 10, 2011
Almost everything in this game has the Comic Sans font. While it looks nice, after awhile it is an annoying font. I think it looks childish and unprofessional for the game makers. I think the Harrington font would go great with a wizardly and magical game. Comic sans is for something more like a Learning Your ABCs game.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
Although the Harrington font is elegant, it can be difficult to read.

I make directory signs for a public building. One of the first things I learned is when choosing fonts, we must conform to the American Disability Act. I am not sure if KI must also follow those guidelines. Even if they do not have to follow those guidelines, they would still want to pick a font that is easy for all people to read regardless of their age, education, and native language.

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2011
Hannah Lifebringer on Mar 23, 2014 wrote:
Although the Harrington font is elegant, it can be difficult to read.

I make directory signs for a public building. One of the first things I learned is when choosing fonts, we must conform to the American Disability Act. I am not sure if KI must also follow those guidelines. Even if they do not have to follow those guidelines, they would still want to pick a font that is easy for all people to read regardless of their age, education, and native language.
That is some very interesting information!

Explorer
Aug 25, 2012
Personally, I like the comic sans font. I don't see a need for a change.

Survivor
Jun 08, 2009
The font itself is ok for me. I would like to see the option of making the chat box text a little bigger at 1920x1080.

Defender
Nov 10, 2012
The font for the game is kind of annoying. I sometimes get Os and As confused.

Savannah MoonBlossom 29 & Jacqueline ShadowBlade 9