Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Plays as a mob!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 16, 2010
I thought this would be really cool: you can play as any monster or boss in the game. It would be fun to see their decks and get to play as really powerful cheating boss. Or, even better, create a mob and fight or play as it! it would be a lot of work, but it would be worth it. For when you just don't feel like questing or PVP. Please KI, please.

Survivor
Apr 04, 2012
Dude, you do realize there is transformations you can get in crown shop for 500 gold, or 75 crowns i believe so.

Survivor
Oct 31, 2013
Go to the commons and ask for winterbane. Depending on your level you may get the plant Moon Flower.
Its rewards are some tc

Polymorph Colossus
Description: Polymorph into an colossus for 6 rounds
Polymorph Elemental
Description: Polymorph into a elemental for 6 rounds
Polymorph Gobbler
Description: Polymorph into a(n) Gobbler for 6 rounds
There are many more but I decided to leave it there.
You can also, on the rare chance that someone sells them at the wc bazaar, get some treasure cards.
Please note!
Most treasure cards are labled No Trade and are only able to be earned through the Moon Flower or similar plants
You can also get some rare tc there too, such as Gargantuan, Cloak, Mutate Kraken, Mutate Banshee and many more.
Please note!
Most Treasure cards are labled Level 58+ Only on it.
You an also get some common treasure cards. There are spells such as Amplify, Berserk, Infallible, Vengeance, Empowerment and one or two special cards for your specific school. For life example here is one

Cycle of Life
+20% Outgoing
+25% Outgoing [damagefist]
+10% Incoming [damagefist]

For balance, there is

Don't remember the name.
+25% outgoing [damagefist]
+10% [powerpip]
+10% incoming [damagefist]

Many many more for the different schools. Try them out!

Level 19 Journeyman Daniel Lifeblood

Survivor
Jan 29, 2012
BlazeFireThorn16 on Mar 12, 2014 wrote:
Dude, you do realize there is transformations you can get in crown shop for 500 gold, or 75 crowns i believe so.
Transformations don't let you play as the minion/monster.

Polymorphs are pretty similar to being a minion/monster because you get a different deck and the spells are way different. You also transform into a different creature.

I hope I sorted some things out here.

~Abigail DragonDreamer
Level 47 Pyromancer

Delver
Dec 18, 2009
BlazeFireThorn16 on Mar 12, 2014 wrote:
The transformations are to look like the character. I think what the other one is talking about is actually becoming the person, like actually becoming a fire elf from Firecat Alley with their spells. Rather than just looking like the characters with your own spells, everything about you would become the character, like the Moon School once you get to Celestia

Survivor
Feb 16, 2010
Everyone, I have trained all of the moon, star,and damage sun spells available to level 66 wizards. I'm talking designing your mob and playing as it. So, creating your own polymorph, but you can play as it, AND fight it.