Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Player Conversion Bubbles and Charms

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
I continue to have a real problem with there being one pip dispels in the game. They are now against fire, storm, and ice but I haven't seen any against life, myth, death, or balance though I haven't looked. This presents a real problem in PvP but not presently a problem in the PvE game as nothing hits or stacks most players with such dispels (fire being the exception in some boss instances).

If dispels aren't going to be taken out of the game, I propose either converssion charms or player conversion bubbles be placed into the game. This means that a player could use a conversion charm upon themself to avoid being dispelled by their own school's dispel card. As long as a player puts a conversion charm on themselves before their card type is dispelled the charm would circumvent the on top dispellation. The problem here is that a ton of cards would have to be created and I don't think it would be nearly as good as conversion bubbles.

A suggest making player conversion bubbles that would change the outgoing card of players before dispels are allowed to affect player casts. That is if you are a fire player and the other side casts a lot of quenches upon you, you can reach in your deck and cast a conversion bubble for any number of different schools and unless you have a dispel of that bubble type upon you the player bubble would simply avoid your pile of fire dispels.