Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Plant Needs Bar

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 03, 2016
So lets just say your Gardening. You finish gardening ALL your plants, every single one, and it still says "Plants have needs or pests" Because you didn't aim your spell correctly. (Keep in mind This is a Scenario with you having Triple Stacked Plants so its Pretty Hard to see if Plants/A Plant Has Needs. You have no energy left and cannot take care of that plant.

My idea is for a Little Bar that shows Multiple Specific Plants needs. And it would highlight the full body of the plant/plants and it would put a Symbol of the Need On the Highlighted Body to show you which plant/plants have needs. It'd look a bit like this:

Evil Magma Peas(Insert Number of This Plant which has Needs): Water, Music

Couch Potatoes(Insert Number of This Plant which has Needs): Music

I think this would be an AMAZING Idea because Most Gardeners Tend to get their Gardening's Aim Messed Up and they End up Not being able to take care of their Plants.

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Squire
Oct 29, 2011
Area51Alien on Sep 4, 2017 wrote:
How do you stack plants?

Steven Ghoststalker
You can look up videos on youtube about how to stack plants. You use crates and place the plots on the crates and then remove one crate and stack ontop of the one below the plot just placed. There are some great tutorials you can watch.

Defender
Apr 03, 2016
Area51Alien on Sep 4, 2017 wrote:
How do you stack plants?

Steven Ghoststalker
Its very complicated and hard to explain in my opinion. Me and my friend have come up with an easy way, but you can watch MegaMikey's Guide on youtube. It explains the "Hard Way" In my Opinion