Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pirate101 World Crossover (Valencia)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 03, 2012
For people who have never played Pirate101, here is the main plot. The evil is Pirate101 are a army of clockworks, who call them selves the armada. They are rogue and went against their creator, the toymaker. They were made in Valencia and their leader is named Kane, who they say is stronger, faster, and smarter than any living being.

Here's my new idea: Their have been references to Pirate101 in Wizard101, and Wizard101 references
in Pirate101. (The 5 B.O.X.E.S quest in Zafaria, where the world was set in Pirate101 and you fought cutthroats, also in Azteca when you face the monquistans in the SaltMeadow Swamp, the monquistans captain Ponce De Gibbon clearly says: "Another uneducated, illiterate, barely understandable Pirate?"
He is referring to Pirates and their betrayal in Monquista, a world in Pirate101. In which you betray the crown and help a gorilla (named Gortez) become King, all for a passage right to Valencia.

For the references in Pirate101, referring to Wizard101. Well I don't have the best of evidence but hear me out. In Cool Ranch, one of the many worlds in Pirate101, you will meet Desmond Argleston, who is the brother of the librarian in the Wizard City library, but I have thought of another theory that Kingsisle wants us to notice what he says. They want us to get off track though thinking that he is the brother of Harold. Though he could be Harold, with a different name made by Kingsisle them selves, or from this sentence he could be the past librarian. This is what he will say to you: "Greetings young Wizard - er -Pirate! I beg your pardon, old habits and all that. What can I do for you?" It sounds like he worked at the library right? I think that he was a past librarian or Harold himself.

Which brings me to conclude that a crossover of worlds, and Wizards and Pirates! Is possible, seeing that the two worlds are connected, and that they both live in the spiral. Also In Pirate101 when traveling in a wind lane, you will see other worlds. Some from Wizard101 (Grizzlehiem, Zafaria, Avalon) which adds to my evidence. They both live in the spiral, but in different places. Which means that one day a Wizard might stumble across Valencia, and a Pirate might stumble into Zafaria or Avalon.

That's my evidence, and my theory. If you have evidence that I did not include, feel free to leave it down below. I will try to respond. Thank you! Have a nice day everyone!

Hunter Iceshield- Level 20 Pet Warlord
Allison BattleRider- Level 43 Pet Warlord

Olivia Freeman- Level 65 (Pirate) Witchdoctor, The Nefarious 6th

Delver
Apr 08, 2015
Olivia Freeman on Jun 10, 2015 wrote:
For people who have never played Pirate101, here is the main plot. The evil is Pirate101 are a army of clockworks, who call them selves the armada. They are rogue and went against their creator, the toymaker. They were made in Valencia and their leader is named Kane, who they say is stronger, faster, and smarter than any living being.

Here's my new idea: Their have been references to Pirate101 in Wizard101, and Wizard101 references
in Pirate101. (The 5 B.O.X.E.S quest in Zafaria, where the world was set in Pirate101 and you fought cutthroats, also in Azteca when you face the monquistans in the SaltMeadow Swamp, the monquistans captain Ponce De Gibbon clearly says: "Another uneducated, illiterate, barely understandable Pirate?"
He is referring to Pirates and their betrayal in Monquista, a world in Pirate101. In which you betray the crown and help a gorilla (named Gortez) become King, all for a passage right to Valencia.

For the references in Pirate101, referring to Wizard101. Well I don't have the best of evidence but hear me out. In Cool Ranch, one of the many worlds in Pirate101, you will meet Desmond Argleston, who is the brother of the librarian in the Wizard City library, but I have thought of another theory that Kingsisle wants us to notice what he says. They want us to get off track though thinking that he is the brother of Harold. Though he could be Harold, with a different name made by Kingsisle them selves, or from this sentence he could be the past librarian. This is what he will say to you: "Greetings young Wizard - er -Pirate! I beg your pardon, old habits and all that. What can I do for you?" It sounds like he worked at the library right? I think that he was a past librarian or Harold himself.

Which brings me to conclude that a crossover of worlds, and Wizards and Pirates! Is possible, seeing that the two worlds are connected, and that they both live in the spiral. Also In Pirate101 when traveling in a wind lane, you will see other worlds. Some from Wizard101 (Grizzlehiem, Zafaria, Avalon) which adds to my evidence. They both live in the spiral, but in different places. Which means that one day a Wizard might stumble across Valencia, and a Pirate might stumble into Zafaria or Avalon.

That's my evidence, and my theory. If you have evidence that I did not include, feel free to leave it down below. I will try to respond. Thank you! Have a nice day everyone!

Hunter Iceshield- Level 20 Pet Warlord
Allison BattleRider- Level 43 Pet Warlord

Olivia Freeman- Level 65 (Pirate) Witchdoctor, The Nefarious 6th
Very nice evidence Olivia Freeman. However, it is impossible for Desmond to be Harold. You got to MooShu after Cool Ranch. Remember that puppet show from the goose monk in MooShu? He was telling the tale of Malistaire and the Emperor of MooShu, and General Tso's ascendance to power is because the emperor is asleep, meaning wizards haven't saved MooShu yet. In conclusion, a Wizard and Pirate have the same timelines, with things on one side affecting the other.

However, you are incorrect about a inquests and Valencia. You fight the Crown to get the Queen to sign the treaty with Skull Island. Then you meet Hooktail, and his friend tells you to go to Valencia via Avernus and Monquista.

I agreed. While traveling through stormgates you see other worlds. Wizard City, Wysteria, among others and the ones you mentioned.

Also, in Pirate101 you travel through Avernus, which is a skyway in Dragonspyre. But the chaos seems to be as normal as usual, meaning Malistaire had not yet reached Dragonspyre.

He should be in Krokotopia, because Cool Ranch is fairly long, and Malistaire doesn't get to Dragonspyre until shortly after our Pirate arrives at MooShu.

I will say one thing though: Pirate101 Marleybone is AWESOMELY EPIC!!!