Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pirate101 faces same problems as wizard101

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
May 31, 2009
I was questing yesterday and I was with several players. One was limited chat. I found a leveling tomb in one of the rooms in the dungeon. I thought to try and tell the limited chat player about it but the limited chat had nothing to use. Least could have something Like, "there is an item in this room or last room you need to collect". Communicating with limited chat is a challange, and most of all you hate to see them lose out on things.
I know KI has to keep security in mind for those young players, but they need to keep in mind that better communication makes better players. I hated to see this player miss the leveling tomb, but I could do nothing.
We had communication problems here in Wizards101, like those that wanted help in Gholem tower {spelling} and all along it is a single player thing, but how to tell a limited chat player? KI fixed it with chat.
Pirates101 is running into the same problems, I only wanted to let those know..........

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
They can keep P101. I tried it and do not like it at all. I dislike the way its laid out and really dislike the battle format. W101 is way better for my game style.