Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pigswick schools - should they teach spells?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 10, 2010
Hello everybody! For quite some time I've been wondering since pigswick academy has came out should there teachers there train you spells. If this was put into consideration it would be a great idea. Also you would not have to use training points either but another form of points. An example would be Arena points which would be earned on how far you get in an area,(etc.) there. Then the spells would be taught to about level 25-45 wizards.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Jordan MistGem on Jun 10, 2014 wrote:
Hello everybody! For quite some time I've been wondering since pigswick academy has came out should there teachers there train you spells. If this was put into consideration it would be a great idea. Also you would not have to use training points either but another form of points. An example would be Arena points which would be earned on how far you get in an area,(etc.) there. Then the spells would be taught to about level 25-45 wizards.
If you read the books in Wysteria, you will see that no actual spells are ever taught there.
So no, there is no possible traniing since there are no spells from which to choose.

Survivor
Feb 11, 2011
excuse me Ravenlady, but sometimes you need to look at an idea at a different perspective, i would say that it would not be battle spells but you can cast cool effects in your house, or create "live people" like the friendly zebra guard walking around in zafaria, also you need to use lots of mana to cast since using pips or energy is too unconvinient for hard core pet trainers or pvp fighters... just me thinking.

there is balance in the eye of the sandstorm,