Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pets now and later.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 06, 2008
I heard that pets will have more to do with the game later. So what are we supposed to do with them now, just look cool with them. I'm not saying they're not cool, but I just wish they had more of a value maybe a card or bonus in attack or something. :-)

"punched in the face before eating! very funny"

Administrator
Some pets do have their own cards, Rengor6.

They add a card to your deck the same way a necklace adds a card, it appears down with your wand cards.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Sep 06, 2008
Survivor
Sep 19, 2008
Defender
Aug 20, 2008
Rengor6 wrote:
They do? I hadn't noticed it. :D

Some do, some don't.

Examples - I have a Snow Snake 2 that I won from Prince Gobblestone. It has no card. I also have a Stardust Twinkletoes (Dark Fairy) that I won from Lord Nightshade. It has a Dark Fairy card.

If you fight the Diggers in the Master's Tower enough times, you should be able to eventually win a Fiddler O'Ruth pet (Imp) that comes with an Imp card. (If you're seeing a lot of Imps following people around in Wizard City, that's where they're coming from.)

Defender
Aug 20, 2008
Also, if you read the notices, you'll see that the Black Cat that you can buy from Spooky Bob now comes with a Black Cat card.

Survivor
Aug 31, 2008
I've seen pleanty of pets with cards but all of the ones i've seen are for high levels :( some also raise stats i think

Survivor
Sep 12, 2008
i've seen people with really awesome pets like clockwork golem, minotaur, krokomummy, evil snowman, snow serpent, and even a nature's wrath!!! can someone please tell me how to get these awesome pets???

Survivor
Sep 29, 2008
Survivor
May 25, 2008
Slickriptide wrote:
Rengor6 wrote:
They do? I hadn't noticed it. :D

Some do, some don't.

Examples - I have a Snow Snake 2 that I won from Prince Gobblestone. It has no card. I also have a Stardust Twinkletoes (Dark Fairy) that I won from Lord Nightshade. It has a Dark Fairy card.

If you fight the Diggers in the Master's Tower enough times, you should be able to eventually win a Fiddler O'Ruth pet (Imp) that comes with an Imp card. (If you're seeing a lot of Imps following people around in Wizard City, that's where they're coming from.)

There are two imps, one being a WC pet (no card) and another your way.

Survivor
Nov 26, 2008
you get gearhead from last boss in counter west and if you go down stairs and come back up the last boss will reapear so you can fight it over and over until you win it and the storm bat come from wavebringer in shiratiki temple

Survivor
Sep 16, 2008
I have been looking for cool pets that you can not buy in pet shops but i can not find any! :? where are the snow serpent, helephant, gearworks golom, natures wrath, and krokomummy pets i can not find any of those pets any where ! If you know where any of those pets are please post there wareabouts post asap! o yea i now where to get gearhead but where is counter west!?

Survivor
Sep 16, 2008
Lori120 wrote:
you get gearhead from last boss in counter west and if you go down stairs and come back up the last boss will reapear so you can fight it over and over until you win it and the storm bat come from wavebringer in shiratiki temple
but where is counter West

Survivor
Aug 04, 2008
Helephant, and the Wraith are not open to public yet, you may see them but their Developers. Snow Serpent you can get by fighting the Gobbler Prince I call. You can get the Minotaur in Tree of Life by a secret boss.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
can someone please tell me where to get a snow serpent i really want one and the people who have them on the game do not tell you how to get them :(

Survivor
Nov 29, 2008
blackbat5 wrote:
can someone please tell me where to get a snow serpent i really want one and the people who have them on the game do not tell you how to get them :(

You get it from looting it from a monster you beat.

Survivor
Aug 04, 2008
blackbat5 wrote:

Please be sure to read all of this thread. The post I said right above yours says your answer

Survivor
Nov 27, 2008
I heard from people on this forum that you can get Snow snake from Gobbler Prince, but you can also get one from Emperors retreat, or so I have been told.

Survivor
Oct 26, 2008
firewizard94 wrote:
I have been looking for cool pets that you can not buy in pet shops but i can not find any! :? where are the snow serpent, helephant, gearworks golom, natures wrath, and krokomummy pets i can not find any of those pets any where ! If you know where any of those pets are please post there wareabouts post asap! o yea i now where to get gearhead but where is counter west!?

counter west is in marelybone in the royal museun to get achtally in there you have to be level 34.

Survivor
Sep 16, 2008
please can dalia falemia the fire school instrucktor tell me when the helephantpet comes out please

Survivor
Jul 12, 2008
Here are a few I have. Lets hope I remember them all..

Dark Fairy(with a card) - Lord Nightshade in The Haunted Cave
Sprite - Alicane Swiftarrow in Firecat Alley
Snow Serpant 2(no card) - Prince Gobblestone in Colosus Blvd
Boo Didley(Blue Ghost) - General Akillies in Cyclops Lane
Boo Fraidy(Yellow Ghost) - Last Boss in the Dsjert family Tomb - Krok
Bugeyes Mcgee(Mander) - First Boss in the Map room in the Throne Room
Krokomummy - Keeper of the Fang in the Vault of Ice - Krok
Rat Magician - Last Boss Counterweight EAST - Marleybone
Clinkity Clunk(gearhead) - Last Boss Counterweight WEST - Marleybone
Krokotillian(with card) - Meowiarty in Big Ben - Marleybone
Treant(Tree) - Oakheart in the Shirtaki Temple - Mooshu
Troll - Foul Grumtooth in Crimson Fields - Mooshoo
Sunbird 1(with card) - War Oni - Mooshu

Just the few I remember I have lol

Hope this helps

Heather Ravenblood
Level 46 - Death/Life

Survivor
Dec 01, 2008
Can someone tell me why my dragon if grows some each time I level up? I started with a small dragon and he has grown much larger. I have seen a few other dragons the same size. Most are small. Here are a couple of other facts, it is my original pet. I have not changed pets, though I have several to choose from. Another thing is it says I bought the pet with crowns.

Administrator
Sadly wainwright, your pet hasn't grown.

There are two classes of dragon, small and large.

Small dragons can be purchased in the shops for gold and can be dyed many many colors.

Large dragons include the Pioneer Dragon which was given to players who tested the game before it was released. It has stars and moons on it. The Friendly Dragons with stripes were given to invited friends to help them get started in Wizard101.

If you dragon has a 'purchased with crowns' symbol, all that means is it is either a Pioneer or a Friendly, and they're flagged so it's harder to accidentally sell them.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jan 11, 2009
Well if thats true (and i know it is) where do you get those pets because i cant find them? Please help me. :(

Survivor
Jan 11, 2009