Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pets and their talents

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 29, 2009
I'm not sure if anyone else may feel this way but In my experience with the pet leveling system and the random opening of talents has been disappointing. As a level 60 plus wizard we do not need health or mana gift. This has been the two talents all my pets even crown shop pets and class pets have opened before any others. At this level we do not need the small mana or health. I hatched pets with a friend spend lots of money and the first two talents exposed were health and mana again....... Does anyone else think this needs improving. At this point after leveling four or more expensive pets I feel cheated. My pet Judgement is suppose to randomly cast weakness but it never happens even if I am about to die but I see others pets casting sprite or blades quite often. So am I having a problem or is the judgement pet like this... I've just spent so much time and money into trying to level a good pet and have got nothing but health and mana or other worthless things like astute intellect for you pet who does nothing except give health and mana.. I'm so disappointed I may not level any other pet. We should get more out of what we put in, I understand random opening talents but on such a high level pet they shouldn't even give health and mana. Accuracy or damage either would be better. Just curious if anyone else was feeling the same. :(