Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet Weight

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 10, 2009
Hello everybody! I thought of this possibly nice-possibly bad idea. Pet Weight. So here I go.

What is Pet Weight?

Pet Weight is how much your pet weighs. It mostly affects the cannon game for training your pet.

What does Pet Weight do?

Pet Weight lets your pet be less affected by wind. But, it's not all good. The more weight your pet has, the earlier your pet starts falling, which means you will need more power and a better aim.

How do I gain/lose Pet Weight?

There are different types of snacks. weight losing snacks, normal snacks, and weight gaining snacks.

What do these snacks do?

Weight gaining snacks give your pet weight. Normal ones do nothing- if you don't wanna get involved in this weight biz.. Weight losing ones make your pet lose weight.

What is my default pet weight?

It depends on what your pet is- each has a set amount of weight when they are born.

So, what do you guys think? 8)

Survivor
May 11, 2010
awesome :) but does the weight effect how ur pet looks?

Austin level 63 fire wizard
my second character
Catherine Summer Runner level 6 balance wizard xD

Defender
May 19, 2012
For me it wouldn't make any difference as I really don't play that game. The only game I play is the maze game, because it's the only game I can play half way decently, which is sad because I noticed each game seems to focus on a different stat for your pet. So all my pets end up with high intellect. Oh well, at least I am able to level them.

I don't like having to play games to level them to begin with, but it's the only option I have at the moment as I don't have any wizard's high enough level to obtain the gear you can feed pets to gain training points. Once I am able to do so, however, I will not be playing anymore games to level my pets. As far as I'm concerned, these games could be removed from Wizard101 and I'd be happy. :P

Explorer
May 10, 2009
eiop411 wrote:
awesome :) but does the weight effect how ur pet looks?

Austin level 63 fire wizard
my second character
Catherine Summer Runner level 6 balance wizard xD

I was thinking about that while I made the post, but I wasn't really sure if it should. Thinking about it now, I think it would be pretty funny to see that, so yes.

Survivor
Dec 08, 2009
I like this idea, but I have something to add to the general idea.

Weight loosing tools!
Treadmill: -5 weight points + 100 coins
Dumbbells: -10 weight points + 1000 coins
Barbells: - 20 weight points + 100 crowns
Track running: - 40 weight points + 1000 crowns

Explorer
Apr 05, 2012
Fiziali. Have you considered kifreegames.com? It's a different set of games there. Most are for item codes, but Grub Guardian lets you raise your pets using your own energy. You can even feed them with the food items in your inventory.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
I think the weight thing is a cute idea.

As for the maze game, you can easily get your pet leveled on other areas than intellect... that's what snacks are for. :)

Explorer
Jan 14, 2011
It wouldn't make any difference for me, because I am awful at that game. With my luck, all my pets would end up fat.

But they'd be fat and happy.

Survivor
Dec 19, 2011
how about a new pet pavillion game called pet weight where you click as fast as you can to make your pet lift weights?
level 1 ) 10kg
level 2 ) 20kg
and so on. you must click fast in order to lift heavier weights? pease approve on my idea
-caitlin fireshade

Explorer
May 10, 2009
vollans wrote:
Fiziali. Have you considered kifreegames.com? It's a different set of games there. Most are for item codes, but Grub Guardian lets you raise your pets using your own energy. You can even feed them with the food items in your inventory.

Dunno about Fiziali, but I have tried that. It's really fun.

Explorer
May 10, 2009
cailin0546 wrote:
how about a new pet pavillion game called pet weight where you click as fast as you can to make your pet lift weights?
level 1 ) 10kg
level 2 ) 20kg
and so on. you must click fast in order to lift heavier weights? pease approve on my idea
-caitlin fireshade

Actually, that's a pretty good idea.

Explorer
May 10, 2009
herky102 wrote:
I like this idea, but I have something to add to the general idea.

Weight loosing tools!
Treadmill: -5 weight points + 100 coins
Dumbbells: -10 weight points + 1000 coins
Barbells: - 20 weight points + 100 crowns
Track running: - 40 weight points + 1000 crowns

Lol. Nice 8)

Explorer
May 10, 2009
akitahbird wrote:
It wouldn't make any difference for me, because I am awful at that game. With my luck, all my pets would end up fat.

But they'd be fat and happy.

Haha!!! I'm horrible at that game too. Honestly, I would love having all my pets fat