Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

pet talent re-do?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 30, 2009
i like that you can have pets in the game that can help you, but what do you do if you get a talent that you don't want or has no use to you?(like extra ice damage when you only know myth and fire.) this i really bad if you cant get another one of the pets like the death scarb.(was a code pet from a while ago.)
I think there should be a way do Redo you pet talents, so you have a second chance, but i don't thing it should cost crowns so people that cant spend money have the same chance. whats the point of leveling a pet if you have no way to know if the talent it learns will help you. PLEASE consider doing something about this.

Delver
Jul 04, 2010
This is a really good idea. Specially when you can only get one of your level 48 pets. If you get bad stats with that one, you basically have to hope someone with a stronger version of your own pet to help breed strength back into it.

Though, if they do it it would probably cost as many crowns to reset your pet as it does to reset your training points.