Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet Skills 2nd Chance Idea

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
I have never dabbled much with training pets. I just don't care for it,and there are other game areas that capture my attention more. But, after having purchased a glut of the "Dragon" boosters, I found myself with an array of dragon pets that I felt obligated to train. During these sessions I noticed some very useful talents learned by the pets,and others,well not so much. I know pets and their various skills have been the subject of many threads and debates,but it occurred to me that why not make pet skill ups akin to some of the boss 2nd chance chests? When your pet receives a new skill,have a pop-up asking if you would like to keep this skill or use crowns/gold to roll again? That way people will be able to discard a skill they deem useless and be afforded a second chance at getting what they wanted. A few things to consider with this option though:
1) Will it be fair to those who have already struggled greatly training/hatching pets numerous times to get the desired skill set?
2) I would suggest a maximum of only retry per pet skill level because if you allow unlimited use of crowns/gold,you effectively take away the prestige of those people having pets with epic talent combinations.

* Forgive me in advance if someone has already posted this idea

Explorer
Jun 16, 2011
Well this ain't a idea it's a common thing about what you said. Okay i do the same thing you know i still love my pet why would i hate it!? you know i hug it and stuff.... But i want it to be epic but it takes for ever!!