Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

pet skills

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 27, 2010
i was wondering what is the skills that a pet needs to may cast myth blade (and or gives pain giver). i've been trying to get a pet with those but i can't seem to get one at all :( some one help!

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
SnailYaLater on Mar 14, 2013 wrote:
i was wondering what is the skills that a pet needs to may cast myth blade (and or gives pain giver). i've been trying to get a pet with those but i can't seem to get one at all :( some one help!
all pet talents are random~ if you hatched with someone, the new pet's talent pool is based on what the parents had in theirs.

if you want a certain talent, you'll need to hatch with someone who has it. it may take one try to get your dream pet, or 5000~ it's all dumb luck.

speaking of luck, best of! i don't have any pets with those talents, or i would offer to hatch with you~ check wizard101central.com, as there is an entire forum dedicated to pet hatching.

cheers,
-von

Survivor
Feb 27, 2010
well if you can find me i can hatch with you and you could have resist if you want. :P but really if you can find my names angel mythhammer i usually just have my dragon pet equipped and light green