Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet Seamstress?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 24, 2008
Now that the Pet Pavilion is out and we can already dye most pets, it would be wonderful if we could change the appearance beyond just color. For example, as a Life Grandmaster, my level 48 pet is a Satyr. Sorry, I just don't like Satyrs very much.

It would be wonderful if I could have a Pet Seamstress change the appearance of the creature by stitching it with a common store purchased pet. It would still have all the Satyr characteristics, talents, and powers but it could look like a dragon, firecat, unicorn with my preference in colors...whatever creature really appeals. Yes, I am aware that a wizard can hatch and level up any kind of pet and I have several. Still, the Satyr is valueless for my school since I don't like the appearance and currently, he is just running around the grounds of my house while I use a different pet that doesn't provide the full talent support for my school. This would also enhance the customizing game play for a lot of wizards as I'm sure there are a number of others who prefer the look of a different pet to the one for their school.

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
that is like you saying your gonna kill one person and then put another person's brain into. See why they don't want this?

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
AlecVolterra wrote:
that is like you saying your gonna kill one person and then put another person's brain into. See why they don't want this?
Agreed, that would be a cruel expansion.