Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet Idea

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 21, 2010
I think that the in the wizard city pet shop there should be a pet for every school for gold. I think it is unfair how there is no storm pets to buy in gold in any world. Tell me what you think.
thanks,
MarkStormCaster lvl 28 :)

Explorer
Jun 11, 2010
jakemark500 wrote:
I think that the in the wizard city pet shop there should be a pet for every school for gold. I think it is unfair how there is no storm pets to buy in gold in any world. Tell me what you think.
thanks,
MarkStormCaster lvl 28 :)
Um, uh there is a storm pet in the Wizard city pet shop. HAHA . Its the storm hound, but anyone could make the mistake of not seeing it if they dont have any crowns. The pet costs several thousand crowns ( if I remember correctly) and if you dont have crowns you could think " What is the point of looking at the pets that cost crowns if I dont have any?" . Well next time you are in the pet shop in Wizard City just look around for it, and at your level you might not know that there are a whole bunch of storm pets. There are some that originate at a different school but can become storm, such as: stormcat and storm beetle. Then there are awesome storm pets that have always been storm such as Stormzilla. But then those form into pets for other schools: such as firezilla.

Hope this helped
- Josh Dragonbreeze level 49 pyromancer