Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet gardeners

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
Wouldn't it be nice if your pets could garden? All they do is sit all day in your house. But I think it would be nice if they could help you out in the garden. Those of you who are Grandmaster Gardeners. Don't you find your self with out energy when you still have plants to take care of? Well your pets could lend you a hand!
Here is the catch tough. Baby pets can not garden because we all heave many pets at our homes and most of them are at baby. So it would be kind of unfair. But if you have a pet at teen it would have one energy, adult two, ancient three but epic five because getting a pet to epic is really chalenging! Also your pets energy would refill the same rate as your own but there are no energy potions for your pets. But your pets could have a little bit different spells. If your growing a rank one plant that will only have rank one pests it would be nice that your pet would cast a area anti pest spell that costs five energy but if you are growing those high level plants this would be useless so your pets could remoove high level bugs for only one plant and the rank they remoove the same amount of energy is given. If your pet casts a spell against rank three bugs your pet loses three points of energy.

Survivor
Jul 23, 2010
I would absolutely love this! Because if I am going on vacation where I am driving the whole day two days straight (which I do) my plants will always be dead.

Miguel DragonTalon lvl 58 Grandmaster Necromancer and proud Master Gardener

Explorer
Oct 16, 2009

i like this idea, it will (hopefully) make people stop complaining about gardening and pet training both using energy

-------------------------------------------------
whatever it is, it wasn't me--probably

Defender
Jun 04, 2009
alothough i am a grandmaster gardener i still like to garden and yea i've come down to one plant and it was dead