Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

pet energy wisps

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 16, 2009
19
i think there should be pet energy wisps because, there already are health and mana wisps and pet energy is hard to get! the pet energy wisps should be yellow. what do you think about that huh? ki should've already at least came up with that idea alreday. i'm not trying to be mean.

Survivor
May 09, 2010
1
I think you should be able to get wisps for pet energy otherwise it takes too long to refill because people without crowns will have to wait forever

Survivor
Dec 04, 2009
22
Hi everyone! I think we should be able to get energy whisps in the Pet Pavillion. I am one of those players who cannot afford crowns very often. And now that I've got an ancient mythical basilisk waiting to level up to epic, i can't train him very much because i always run out of energy too fast. If this is possible, please make it happen.

Cole Mythsword
Archmage Conjurer Level 82 and Magus Sorcerer Level 30

Staying calm, trying your best, and
knowing your opponent's weaknesses
shall lead you to victory.

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
935
As nice as this would be it doesnt take very long to recharge your energy. If you just log off for a while then come back on it will be charged enough to use again. I usually train hard until i run out then go quest or shut off and get food or do something then when i get back on its charged up.
Pets make the game easier so KI will say thats why it takes crowns to charge up quickly. But its a nice wish and i would love it too.

Survivor
Oct 29, 2012
39
lastdaysgunslinger on Dec 3, 2012 wrote:
As nice as this would be it doesnt take very long to recharge your energy. If you just log off for a while then come back on it will be charged enough to use again. I usually train hard until i run out then go quest or shut off and get food or do something then when i get back on its charged up.
Pets make the game easier so KI will say thats why it takes crowns to charge up quickly. But its a nice wish and i would love it too.
Well that isn't completely true, I tried that and it didn't work at all! So I love the idea of energy whisps they will
come in handy when your low on crowns, and don't want to wait forever for energy to train you pet or garden.

Delver
Nov 22, 2008
267
Cole Mythsword on Dec 1, 2012 wrote:
Hi everyone! I think we should be able to get energy whisps in the Pet Pavillion. I am one of those players who cannot afford crowns very often. And now that I've got an ancient mythical basilisk waiting to level up to epic, i can't train him very much because i always run out of energy too fast. If this is possible, please make it happen.

Cole Mythsword
Archmage Conjurer Level 82 and Magus Sorcerer Level 30

Staying calm, trying your best, and
knowing your opponent's weaknesses
shall lead you to victory.
I have an easy pet training guide in 4 easy steps:

  • Step one: Use arena tickets on the arena ticket snack vendor to get the hight level snacks of the school of your pet
  • Step two: Get offline and go tothe Grub Guardian game.
  • Step three: Log into Grub Guardian and set ir to pet experience
  • Step four: UStep three: Use Youtube gold medal strategies to get gold medals.
  • Step five: After getting gold medals feed your pet snacks
  • Step six: Leave for a few hours(questing works best) and get back on later to work on this more
Eventually you will get your pet to epic.
Best,
VDC

Survivor
Dec 04, 2009
22
rest on Dec 6, 2012 wrote:
I have an easy pet training guide in 4 easy steps:

  • Step one: Use arena tickets on the arena ticket snack vendor to get the hight level snacks of the school of your pet
  • Step two: Get offline and go tothe Grub Guardian game.
  • Step three: Log into Grub Guardian and set ir to pet experience
  • Step four: UStep three: Use Youtube gold medal strategies to get gold medals.
  • Step five: After getting gold medals feed your pet snacks
  • Step six: Leave for a few hours(questing works best) and get back on later to work on this more
Eventually you will get your pet to epic.
Best,
VDC
Last time i checked the arena ticket snacks don't give too much xp...
But I'll check anyway

Survivor
Aug 09, 2011
29
I was thinking that since there are red wisps that restore health and blue wisps that restore mana then why can't there be green wisps that restore energy? They can be found in the pet pavilion and in homes after you buy a crowns shop item that is cheap and can be bought with crowns or gold. Who agrees?

Administrator
Energy is slowly replenished over time.
Mana is not replenished over time.
Health is only replenished if you're in a non-combat zone.

Energy is a matter of Crowns vs Time, young Wizard. You can either spend the Crowns to buy an Energy Elixir to fill your energy immediately, or you can spend the Time waiting for it to refill. Your Energy will continue to refill even if you're not online with that character.


community@wizard101.com
Delver
Apr 11, 2012
206
Joe 101 on Jun 14, 2013 wrote:
I was thinking that since there are red wisps that restore health and blue wisps that restore mana then why can't there be green wisps that restore energy? They can be found in the pet pavilion and in homes after you buy a crowns shop item that is cheap and can be bought with crowns or gold. Who agrees?
Joe 101,

You regain 1 Energy every 10 minutes. If we had Energy Wisps, what would be the point of that?

Thanks,
MidnightMT101 Grandmaster

Defender
Jul 10, 2011
187
What if you want to have a huge garden and/or train your pet to ancient in like one day, but you don't have crowns at the same time?

Wolf SilverSpear-Level 80

Delver
Oct 30, 2011
230
Think about what greyrose said.Crowns vs Time.If I were you I would do crowns if I had over 50,000 crowns.I ALWAYS wait.I spend my energy all day long then it refills when I sleep.

Survivor
Apr 05, 2013
8
Joe 101 on Jun 14, 2013 wrote:
I was thinking that since there are red wisps that restore health and blue wisps that restore mana then why can't there be green wisps that restore energy? They can be found in the pet pavilion and in homes after you buy a crowns shop item that is cheap and can be bought with crowns or gold. Who agrees?
ok so its because energy comes back over time that is all -.-

from, Isabella Goldshard

Defender
Oct 21, 2010
145
Tyler Legendfriend on Jun 15, 2013 wrote:
Think about what greyrose said.Crowns vs Time.If I were you I would do crowns if I had over 50,000 crowns.I ALWAYS wait.I spend my energy all day long then it refills when I sleep.
I Agree With Tyler, You Can Still Have A Successful Garden & Pet, If You Just Manage Your Energy. I Always Do All My Gardening First, So My Energy Refills When I Quest. This Also Means That At The End Of The Day, I Can Play Pet Derby, & Feed My Pet. Crowns vs. Time. You Don't Have To Spend Crowns To Have A Successful Garden And/Or Pet(s).
-See Ya In The Spiral!!


Julia DragonLeaf

Survivor
Jan 15, 2011
5
like the idea but i think it should be at you house to buy the green wisp to flout all over the place

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
2226
MidnightMT101 on Jun 15, 2013 wrote:
Joe 101,

You regain 1 Energy every 10 minutes. If we had Energy Wisps, what would be the point of that?

Thanks,
MidnightMT101 Grandmaster
I thought it was 6 minutes? Ah well, either way, yes we get them back.

Here's the problem with your statement though: We get our health back once a minute or two and we have the health wisps. Using that line of thinking, why wouldn't KI remove the health wisps then?

Survivor
Jan 14, 2012
14
I Was leveling up my pet once when i ran out of energy to play the games, I Didnt have any crowns to buy some energy and i started to think that KI Should put energy wisp floating around in Pet Pavilion like there are mana wisp floating around in the shopping district and in the Commons