Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet Collar

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 13, 2011
How about a pet collar that allows your character to cast the spell card given by a pet using power pips.

This I believe would solves a problem with high level hybrids.

Some hybrid pets come with spells from a school that aren't from either parent's school. For example, I got a Crop Watcher when I hatched using a Judgement pet and a Forest Lord pet. It comes with an Ominous Scarecrow spell card that requires 8 pips and is from death school.

Obviously I cannot ever cast this spell with either my Life or Balance character. And the talents that the Crop Watcher is going to have once trained will contain at least one and probably more talents not useable by a Death Character so it is useless to give to a Death character if I had one.

My only other option is to purchase the Death Mastery Amulet (almost 10,000 crowns) which would allow me to cast this spell, but I would lose the spell and the health points I get from my current amulet.... not worth it.

Defender
Mar 13, 2011
The collar could be bought at a Pet Shop individually for each pet and the collar could show up somewhere on the Pet description page in the backpack.

Champion
Mar 19, 2009