Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet and Mount Stitching

AuthorMessage
Defender
Nov 08, 2009
Pet and Mount stitching is not a new subject, I have seem it several times. I just hope it will be implemented in the Spring update . It is a great way to generate more funds and make the wizards very happy.

for example:

I hate to ride the ghulture it takes up to much of the screen, i would love to stitch it to the black panther mount.
I also love the cards on the ghulture pet and would like to have it stitched to the black panther pet.

I can see a problem with the double, triple and quad mounts, but they can be excluded for now.

So how about it KI, interested in making hundreds of wizards happy and add revenue?

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Cat Wildbreeze on Mar 2, 2019 wrote:
Pet and Mount stitching is not a new subject, I have seem it several times. I just hope it will be implemented in the Spring update . It is a great way to generate more funds and make the wizards very happy.

for example:

I hate to ride the ghulture it takes up to much of the screen, i would love to stitch it to the black panther mount.
I also love the cards on the ghulture pet and would like to have it stitched to the black panther pet.

I can see a problem with the double, triple and quad mounts, but they can be excluded for now.

So how about it KI, interested in making hundreds of wizards happy and add revenue?
I totally agree!

The stats from a mount being stitched to another would be soooo cool! Another idea would be to have 2 ways of equipping them - one for the stat and one for actually riding. This would enable us to use the Ghulture stat while riding something else (just an example). As long as both are in your backpack it would work. This would allow us to keep the stat even if we're changing mounts lots for riding, allowing us the freedom to enjoy riding lots of things instead of having to select a specific one to stitch the stat to. What do you think?

The pet one is awesome too - stitching the cards from one pet to another would be awesome and would immediately allow all the pets in game to be useful. It would let wizards choose pets that look cool to make them into viable companions as they could be stitched to have the useful cards eg blade. The talents and stats of the pet would still need to be hatched for and trained up. This would encourage us to make more diverse pet types and work on making pets that can fit the appearance of a wizard while being just as OP as the current most popular pets (that are currently only the go-to pet type because of their cards!).