Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet and Gardening

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 20, 2009
Hi! I love to garden. It is now my favorite thing to do in W101( beasides hanging out with my friends) But one other thing is, is that i also like to pet train. Since i am a rank 6 gardener the gardening spells i need use a lot more energy. Then if I am done gardening I might feel like pet training. But i cant! Because i never have any energy left. When i finally get my energy back i need to garden again otherwise my plants will die. So i think maybe there should be gardening energy and then pet energy so peopl can do both.

Defender
Dec 01, 2010
What most have done is not plant as many plants. This keeps you using up all your energy. Another way is to be more energy efficient. What this means is you should plant plants of the same type or of the same common needs close together so when you use your area spells, like pollination music etc you will not be using as much energy as if you did them one by one. Also plants must be taken care at least once every 24 hours, so you don't have to take care of their needs as soon as their needs pop up.

I hope this helps.

Survivor
Mar 20, 2009
Delver
Jul 04, 2010
I have to admit that since gardening uses pet energy I don't have much interest in gardening. Plus I don't/can play every day so im paranoid about Plants disingenuous before I can take care of them.