Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Personal pvp arena & Fighting area suggestion

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 05, 2010
Must one always have to spend a fortune in crowns or buy a $40.00 epic card to get a special home with a private pvp arena? I see some houses have an arena sized circle, I would like to ask that arena's for your home be either purchasable separately from crown shop for private homes, craftable or purchasable from bazaar.. so that anyone can have friends in their home just messing around with pvp any time just for fun.

Also arena entry must have a better system than trip over it and you get a count down timer, what about a menu popup like quest dialogue or PVP arena timer? "Would you like to participate in a duel? you cave 20 seconds to accept or cancel"

While I'm on the subject of PVP, battles and the "Circle" can we come up with some way to keep people out of the Dueling & monster battle circles? I mean who has been not annoyed by someone standing on top of you monster or in the middle of the fight circle disturbing the mood the fantasy and even hindering game play. Can all players be moved out of the circle who are not on one for the four Fighting Spots somehow? and then barred from entry once battle has begun? I know it seems like a lot to ask but I could fill a petition with the names of those who find a stray player in the fighting circle both annoying and disenchanting. I have observed that Some players do it just to be annoying or bullying, these are not the values that this primarily socially educational game usually endorses and cultivates.

Explorer
Mar 02, 2010
I say that only people on your friends list should be able to enter the circle when the player's side is full. And I agree with the rest.