Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Perm Mounts for gold

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 28, 2014
Is there any current permanent mount in the game for Gold? Anything will do, even a broom. I'm getting tired of 'running' around at such a slow speed. Even a brook would do. However, I can not seem to find any perm mount available for gold.
Thanks in advance.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
Go to the crown shop --> mounts --> permanent --> horned sweeper --> click the gold tab --> look through the list. Right now, the ones that are gold purchasable are:

90,000 Bengal Tiger
70,000 Black Stallion
85,000 Blue Dragon
50,000 Chestnut Pony
90,000 Dark Redwing (dragon)
50,000 Enchanted Broom
70,000 Horned Sweeper
90,000 Proud Lion
85,000 Royal Lioness

plus, if you want a tad more of a boost, you can buy the following for gold as well:

12,515 Boots of the Comet (adds 8% speed)
6,258 Boots of the Slipstream (adds 4% speed)

As I understand it, these boots add additional speed to the mount you're riding, and if you're on a mount with more than one person, and those people have a pair of the boots on, the effects are cumulative. if that is wrong, PLEASE correct me

Explorer
Jan 23, 2014
Xirios on Dec 29, 2014 wrote:
Is there any current permanent mount in the game for Gold? Anything will do, even a broom. I'm getting tired of 'running' around at such a slow speed. Even a brook would do. However, I can not seem to find any perm mount available for gold.
Thanks in advance.
You can get several mounts in the crowns shop for gold, just click the gold tab.

Survivor
Nov 20, 2008
if you look in the crown shop go to the lions i think and you can buy them for gold [there near the bottem of the perm mounts i think]

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
The Brooms, Blue/Red Dragon, Lions, Tigers, Ponies are all available in the crown shop for gold. Just select Blue Dragon from menu, then change it to Gold in the lower right corner. It will show all the mounts available with Gold in the main selection window.

Explorer
Jan 05, 2013
Defender
Dec 25, 2011
well click on lion mount in crowns store and there will be a gold button click it and it will show if certain mounts are avliable for gold.

Hope This Helps
Alexandra PearlBlossom Level 71

Survivor
Jan 04, 2009
Mastermind
May 12, 2009
Yes, there are permanent mounts for gold. Most of those you will find at the bottom of the Mounts section in the Crown Shop. Click on your standard broom, and it will show you the Crowns cost. However, there is a tab next to it that says "Gold," which you should click on and it will let you pay with gold.

Here is a link to all the mounts in the Crown Shop, where you can find which ones can be payed for with gold:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Category:Mounts

Best of luck!
~Shannon Skybreaker

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
Yes, there are permanent mounts in crown shop you can get with gold. The ones you can get with gold are brooms, most of the cats, and most of the horses. When you select an item in crown shop, you will see a tab on the right (under the picture of item selected) that will give you a choice of crowns or gold. If the word 'gold' is dark, you can buy the item with in game gold.

Survivor
Apr 29, 2010
There are actually quite a few permanent mounts for gold in the Crown Shop The prices range from 50,000 gold to 90,000 gold. Just go the Crown Shop at the top left corner of your in-game screen and click on the permanent mounts section. Then scroll down to the bottom and click either a Tiger, a Lion, a Lioness, a Pony, a Broomstick, the Dark Redwing, or Blue Dragon. If you look just above the "Buy" button on the right side of your screen you'll see a tab that reads "Gold". Click on it and you can now buy it for gold! Good luck and I hope I was able to help !

Survivor
Aug 03, 2012
The broom is my favorite mount, it is like a sports car and can be bought for 50k game gold at the crown shop. There are at least 2 others that can be bought with game gold so have fun shopping. (looks like 5k crown price range can be bought with gold)

Defender
Dec 15, 2013
i'm pretty sure they're no perm mounts that you can buy for gold. forgive if i'm wrong

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
kane fireblood on Dec 30, 2014 wrote:
i'm pretty sure they're no perm mounts that you can buy for gold. forgive if i'm wrong
As others listed before, several perm mounts are buyable with gold! Not much but a few old fan favorites including the Bengal Tiger

Survivor
Sep 09, 2012
Yes, If you go to the crown shop and go to mounts click on a lion and click the gold tab. It will show all the mounts that are for gold. You can also buy one day mounts form Zeke in the commons which cost 3,000'gold.

Jessica AngleBlossom lvl 76

Survivor
Jun 24, 2013
Maybe a secondhand broom quest at level 10 would be fun