Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

People joining your battles

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 28, 2009
Not too long ago, I was fighting in Celestia with my ice and I just cast the kill shot. I was almost dead and right then some random guy joined. Now I wouldn't mind if they had joined on accident and said sorry, but he just didn't do anything and I died. I was almost finished with that quest, but I died because he joined. Now mind you I'm still mad and a lot of other people are telling me to post this, because it's been happening to them as well. I was thinking that in the Options page of your spellbook. Could you possibly add something that can NOT let random people join their battles, so we don't get mad and die? Also lets say I wanted to try out a new spell in Unicorn Way or some place in Wizard City. Ya know I wanna make it a big hit as great and powerful as I can, but then someone ALWAYS joins in-I have even tried changing realms to a perfect realm. Still people always join.
Ex of what it might look like on Options page:

Let others join battle: Yes or No

It also lets them fight on their own instead of being dependent and possibly learn new fighting styles doing so.

At least give it a shot. A LOT of my friends are ticked because of one of the situations they have been in.
But of course this doesn't happen often so I guess it wouldn't work.

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
I like this idea a lot!!! Much better then the level limits for words idea -.-.

I also like how you were not mean to anyone, unlike some topics saying, GET OUT NOOBS!!!

P.S.
I am in CL and I still never had this problem