Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

People joining battles and you dying from there mo

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
Well yesterday I died because someone joined my battle. And same today.

Now can we just get this straight. Let everyone be able to use the pixie spell on each member and same with ice armor shield. I am sad because some of my friends needed it more then me.

Explorer
Dec 22, 2008
Wouldn't that unbalance play? I mean, everyone already gets pixie cards to put in their decks, so it's not like they don't have the ability to heal themselves.

Also, these cards are available for purchase.

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
But they should have the ability to heal you. If you need it.

Explorer
Nov 04, 2008
I agree usually if i'm battling a big boss i bring a life person alonf with me so we can fight the person and stay healed throughout the battle but sometimes there is no life person and i have a storm friend who helps me and when i'm about to die they always seem to have a pixie card but it cant be used to save me. :( :( :(

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
cs550 wrote:
I agree usually if i'm battling a big boss i bring a life person alonf with me so we can fight the person and stay healed throughout the battle but sometimes there is no life person and i have a storm friend who helps me and when i'm about to die they always seem to have a pixie card but it cant be used to save me. :( :( :(

Thanks. Mostly happens on the street.

Squire
Dec 02, 2008
Orca wrote:
But they should have the ability to heal you. If you need it.

If they want to have the ability to heal you, then they do. It's not hard to put some training points into life, at least down to sprite. And if they don't want to have the ability to heal you, then they probably wouldn't heal you even if they could.

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
I dont mind healing people most of the time, but if I am next to a player that has low life and is saving for a big spell then dies because they didnt heal themselves or shield I dont feel so bad they need to learn how to take care of themselves. So many times people want someone else to do the healing and the shielding while they pass and wait for pips. So silly because nobody really wants to heal and shield a bad player because they have to take care of themselves so they dont die too.

Squire
Dec 02, 2008
Someone who joins a battle and then immediately passes several times is sufficiently incompetent at the game that he might not know how to heal.