Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pause Membership

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 02, 2010
Well hello there!

I was thinking, that one time I got a membership, played for a week then I got the news that me and my family will go to another country for vacation. My whole membership got wasted, and I dont feel this fair, so I was thinking that Kingsisle should make a Pause to your membership, which could be only accesed by the parental controls. I would really thank them, If Kingsisle would make this come true

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
DavidMark46 wrote:
Well hello there!

I was thinking, that one time I got a membership, played for a week then I got the news that me and my family will go to another country for vacation. My whole membership got wasted, and I dont feel this fair, so I was thinking that Kingsisle should make a Pause to your membership, which could be only accesed by the parental controls. I would really thank them, If Kingsisle would make this come true

I'd agree on that.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Don't quote me on this, but I think the billing cycle for Wizard 101 is monthly. You are not billed by the week (the computer doesn't track by the days or weeks). That's why game cards offer game time in months not days. Now, if you are referring to pausing membership for those that purchased semi-annual or annual, then yeah that sounds great.