Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Paper Boy

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 11, 2009
ok i think there should be a paper boy wizard in the commons olde town shopping district or ravenwood.he could be like a shop keeper but no cost. just interact with him(by pressing x or clicking on him), and then a copy of the ravenwood news comes up on the screen, in a newspaper form. it could have updates on it, what is on the ravenwood news, and some other stuff, like a dailey crossword etc. its just something to think about

Explorer
Aug 23, 2009
awesome idea. they could have advice columns called something like ask a professor, secrets or tips for certain things, and they could put in wizdoodle. you could submit pictures. and my favorite, it would need a name and would need a headquarters somewhere like hmmmmmmm I GOT IT we could call it the wizard weekly and it could be made in marleybone since you know its the head of technology in the spiral.

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
Illuminator
May 22, 2009
I like this idea. Not everyone who plays visits the forums to get news on updates and other things coming to Wizard101. This would be the ideal way to reach the people (especially younger kids) that don't read the forums.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 50 Life
Hannah Earthbreaker Level 50 Balance
Hannah Summerglade Level 47 Fire

Defender
Dec 12, 2008
Explorer
Aug 23, 2009
there are a few things i would like to add such as every once and a while the writer (a mod they could possibly add) will have quests such as if its in marleybone "Blimey the printer is jammed. Hmm needs a bit of oil to bring it back up to speed. Would you mind defeating (put robotic boss name here) for me and getting some oil from him since i need the richest oil in the bloomin spiral and it might hold for a while" so there are tons of possibilities for this thing and please mods please add this for the next update because like superluther said not everyone that plays reads these so it would be a fascinating update

Survivor
May 22, 2009
I luv it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! do you think they'll put in Abracadoodle in the comics?

Defender
May 11, 2009
sparks1730 wrote:
I luv it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! do you think they'll put in Abracadoodle in the comics?
that would be cool having abricadoodle

Defender
May 11, 2009
i thought of another idea, in my local paper you can send in some drawongs or your own little comic in the newspaper and they will print it, so i think you should send the comics and art to a place on the website, and vote for the best ones for every issue

Survivor
Nov 21, 2009
Defender
Feb 16, 2009
Survivor
Aug 24, 2009
Delver
Jun 30, 2009
Seems like a good idea! But one thing is, that's on the Main Screen when you go to log in. It has all of the new updates. And sometimes it will go to a " Fun Fact" screen where it shows fun stuff and secrets and tips about Wizard101 and where there are secret stores!!!
~ I like your ideas!

~ Rogan DuskWhisper (Grandmaster of Storm)
~ Rogan DuskWhisper (Grandmaster of Balance)
~ Jonathan WildVault (Master of Nature)
~ Sloan AshGarden (Magus Necromancer)

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
SoxKid wrote:
ok i think there should be a paper boy wizard in the commons olde town shopping district or ravenwood.he could be like a shop keeper but no cost. just interact with him(by pressing x or clicking on him), and then a copy of the ravenwood news comes up on the screen, in a newspaper form. it could have updates on it, what is on the ravenwood news, and some other stuff, like a dailey crossword etc. its just something to think about

hmm, reasonable.