Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

paid shared account and shared housing

AuthorMessage
Defender
Feb 28, 2011
I have a paid account and so far have 2 characters created. We share crowns, and can share pets, cloths, mounts, and reagents, seeds, planting cards and pet snacks.

So WHY cant we share a house? I reached level 15 with my first student and bought a death house. Somehow ended up with 2 beds which was cool. Thought that once my second student reached level 15 she could share my house, move her crafting table and stuff in, but it wont let the second student put her dorm bed, dresser, desk and stuff in shared bank, nor will it let us share my first students death house. I've moved all of our acquired pets into the house, i would like to share my house with both characters, i dont want to buy another house for the second student.

PLEASE create the option to share a house and "no trade" furniture on a shared account.

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
I like your idea! I feel the same way! I just bought a wooded cottage for my myth-ice wizard. It was the first house I bought for my life wizard. I had to buy it again! It would make it easier.