Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Outfits

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
I thought a good idea for W101 would be a new outfits feature. Like you pick a hat, robe, and pair of boots and you key and outfit name and there is an outfit icon in your inventory and you equip a single outfit and voila! You can equip all of those items at once and in case you forget what each outfit has you can move the mouse over it and it shows you all the items in that outfit. And those items are removed from that category and in case you want to sell only one piece of clothing from the outfit instead of the whole thing, there is a divide outfit button that divides the outfit and adds all of the items out of the outfit and back into their category. And since outfits have 2-3 items in them they take up that much inventory space rather then just 1.

Defender
Dec 14, 2009
bravevline wrote:
I thought a good idea for W101 would be a new outfits feature.

Hello Bravevline,

I mentioned this idea to someone a while back and they too thought it would be a great idea. This would be especially useful when you are using a wizard that you are questing a lot with. Their backpack fills up with all sorts of things and it is difficult to remember which items you want to keep because you use them as an outfit from time to time.

I would think that making something a part of an outfit, would prevent it from being sold, so that you can easily clean out your inventory without fear of removing an item that is part of an outfit that you wear from time to time.

I use different gear when PVPing as apposed to Questing and it would be extremely useful to be able to switch back and forth between outfits easily.

I like this idea.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Steven SkullHammer - Level 50 (Grandmaster Thaumaturge)
Steven SkullHammer - Level 25 (Adept Theurgist)
Steven SkullHammer - Level 24 (Adept Sorcerer)
Steven SkullHammer - Level 15 (Initiate Necromancer)
Steven SkullHammer - Level 13 (Initiate Diviner)
Steven SkullHammer - Level 13 (Initiate Pyromancer)