Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Original Wizards!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 06, 2010
Just a thought,
I think there should be some sort of reward for original players. I started playing one year after the original North American launch which was five years ago, I wasn't active much last year but over the past five years I've spent time and unfortunately money xD on the game and all around enjoyed it!

Delver
Oct 23, 2011
There was a while ago. They gave away confetti cannons, statues, and fronteir dragon mounts.

Survivor
Jun 17, 2009
On the 5th Anniversary, rewards were given to players according to account creation dates.
https://www.wizard101.com/game/5th-birthday-items

not sure if rewards were given to "original" players before though since I only started playing again late last year.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
There already were rewards for their fifth birthday. If you missed out, too bad.

Survivor
Jun 16, 2009
AGREED! Espeically for those who spent quite a bit of money on the game.

Kiley FireStrider Transcendent
Cassandra LifeFinder Transcendent

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Kiley FireStrider on Jul 12, 2014 wrote:
AGREED! Espeically for those who spent quite a bit of money on the game.

Kiley FireStrider Transcendent
Cassandra LifeFinder Transcendent
Money spent is your choice. Longevity has been rewarded already as noted above in the 5th anniversary give away.

Survivor
May 12, 2009
my account is the oldest of all of the people who posted here but personally although it would be nice it wouldnt really be fair to newer players especially if the reward were very big maybe a small thing but i dont think anything huge should be given to the origional players