Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Organized Quest Book

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 11, 2010
I noticed how my quest book has tons of quests just sitting around. It got me thinking, what if KingsIsle organized it better? If your a wizard like me who picks up most quests just to do them later but doesn't or gets sidetracked, and then after awhile you will end up with pages of quests, stuff gets hard to find. So my idea to organize the quest book would be to add tabs for all the quests that have been acquired in that world, or just have them all in order from the starting world to the end (Tabs would probably work better though). With tabs you would be able to focus and see all the quest you have in a single world instead of seeing them all at once and scattered around. I feel it would be much easier to keep track of quests this way and find them in a second instead of looking for a quest and passing it 2 or 3 times. Anyone else agree?

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
they are listed world to world, in order, just beside each other.... and it's not that hard to just complete the quest..... you're in khrysalis, and you're telling me those 3/4 quests in marleybone and krokotopia are too difficult to finish....i've finished every world up to azteca, besides fishing and zeke's quest... and only a hundred short on practically all the mob kill badges.... would adding this be nice, yes! i'm not knocking that down, but is it really that difficult to do the quests especially if you're chugging 3/4 worlds ahead of it

Champion
Mar 25, 2011
Lail IronCatcher on Feb 18, 2017 wrote:
I noticed how my quest book has tons of quests just sitting around. It got me thinking, what if KingsIsle organized it better? If your a wizard like me who picks up most quests just to do them later but doesn't or gets sidetracked, and then after awhile you will end up with pages of quests, stuff gets hard to find. So my idea to organize the quest book would be to add tabs for all the quests that have been acquired in that world, or just have them all in order from the starting world to the end (Tabs would probably work better though). With tabs you would be able to focus and see all the quest you have in a single world instead of seeing them all at once and scattered around. I feel it would be much easier to keep track of quests this way and find them in a second instead of looking for a quest and passing it 2 or 3 times. Anyone else agree?
Agreed The character statistics page has received many updates, so our quest-book should as well! Tabs organized by worlds is a great idea. As well, maybe our storyline quest can be outlined in some sort of bright color to differentiate it from the side quests?

Hope to see you all in the Spiral!
Nathan GreenEyes 120 PvP Commander Main
Nathan GreenEyes 110 Couch Potato Hoarder
Ryan HexPyre 104 Always Dying
Nathan GreenEyes 80+ Hot in more ways than one (lol)

Survivor
Jun 05, 2010
Lail IronCatcher on Feb 18, 2017 wrote:
Agreed, I'm constantly having to fix which quest I'm on because I left lut some random side quest in Zafaria. On top of being able to organize these quests, I'd also appreciate being able to decline quests after accepting them, perhaps just report it as a quest failure then pay a small gold fine and then be on your way.

Survivor
Jul 11, 2010
Glad most of you are on board with the idea. Some of my wizards have like 30+ quests and it gets annoying switching and looking for the quest I want to put on.