Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Option to walk.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 08, 2011
Walk option - Press a combination of keys on the keyboard to activate walking ( like SHIFT + W), then use arrow keys as usual. To reactivate the default run, press the same keys to switch back.

Or, there can be an option that you can click up on screen to activate walking.

Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
Sometimes walking would be better. Personally, I wish some areas were "Walking only" areas, like the Bazaar and the Pet Hatchery.

Survivor
Oct 21, 2012
SunnyDay98 on Mar 23, 2015 wrote:
Walk option - Press a combination of keys on the keyboard to activate walking ( like SHIFT + W), then use arrow keys as usual. To reactivate the default run, press the same keys to switch back.

Or, there can be an option that you can click up on screen to activate walking.
i think you can press tab to do that

Explorer
Aug 09, 2013
I don't think walking would make transportation on foot any better. Our running is already slow enough. Do we really need it to be slower?

Jacob Blue Sword, lvl 22 Pyromancer

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
This would make it easier to avoid mobs in some areas. I think this would be pretty good.

Champion
Jun 26, 2009
Champion
Jan 25, 2015
I agree with lewski I get pulled all the time and its annoying sometimes I fight them other times I just don't want to or I have no time to and I agree on the button to activate walking

Delver
Apr 08, 2015
Yes. Games I play have this feature added. I use it when sneaking, such as Lewski said he would. Use it when crossing extremely thin platforms in Jump Puzzles (I like those too). Or simply when I want to look cool.

Explorer
Jun 07, 2009