Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Option for "the meetup"

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
Hey KI. I find I am playing less and less often now and when I do, I'm often bored. Many of the friends I used to play with either spend their time in PvP, are not on much anymore, or are playing new wizards. I was thinking that it would be cool to have a "meetup" app, either on the website or in game, where people could go when they're having troubles and request help from other players. Doing dungeons with other players is often more fun than doing them solo. Perhaps some options, such as minimum/maximum level, text chat/menu chat only, available for at least 2 hours, etc, etc...

Seems like a simple solution to keep those of us that don't necessarily want to spend all their time in PvP interested in the game between content cycles.

Thanks for your consideration!

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
on the same note picking a realm and a place in wizard city
is how my group meets up.
usually in the commons under the big tree by the pond
or in the pond by the fountain.

but we try to make sure all our wizards
are on the list of new wizard we make.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
hobi wrote:
on the same note picking a realm and a place in wizard city
is how my group meets up.
usually in the commons under the big tree by the pond
or in the pond by the fountain.

but we try to make sure all our wizards
are on the list of new wizard we make.

Well, that's how I meet up for pre-arranged stuff with friends, but the purpose of this is for me to help random strangers with stuff they need to do. I wasn't positive if that came across so I apologize if I am repeating myself.