Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

only 4v4 ranked matches in pvp.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 16, 2010
Hi i'm a life wizard and ranked pvp is hard for me with a 1v1 if you could make it possible for one day or a week no 1v1 matches. Other reason why this be good because warlords won't be doing it because there probably afraid to lose there pvp titles. One more thing I keep trying to do a 4v4 and no one teams up with 4v4 so why not force them to 4v4 can be fun.

Matthew Ravenstone Champion wizard.

P.S for a friend of mine reagents trading.
Thank you for listening Kingsisle.

Defender
Nov 14, 2015
awwsome life wizar... on Apr 16, 2017 wrote:
Hi i'm a life wizard and ranked pvp is hard for me with a 1v1 if you could make it possible for one day or a week no 1v1 matches. Other reason why this be good because warlords won't be doing it because there probably afraid to lose there pvp titles. One more thing I keep trying to do a 4v4 and no one teams up with 4v4 so why not force them to 4v4 can be fun.

Matthew Ravenstone Champion wizard.

P.S for a friend of mine reagents trading.
Thank you for listening Kingsisle.
This is just dumb...not trying to be mean but JUST BECAUSE you can't do something we have to FORCE EVERYBODY ELSE to do a 4v4, cause you stink at pvp? That is the most ridiculous and absurd thing i have ever heard, and just fyi, if you want 4v4 only i have a suprise for you, warlords will OVERFLOW, you DO NOT want to fight a 4v4 warlord, cause they go in as a party and kill everything, but just cuz something doesn't go your way doesn't give you the right or the audacity to change it.

Survivor
Jan 16, 2010
i'd just be for a day then it will be over, I myself at least want to give others a chance at getting arena tickets its not fund to lose 10 times and most people don't say gg or good match without saying gg or good match that = poor sportsmanship. Give the new kids a chance and stop being a grumpy warlord *that's a badge*. Also for the warlords who keep winning don't know that the losing side gets only two arena tickets, and I remember a day or to where 4v4 was good. I just think people are afraid to lose there pvp score and go lower than private. Plus its not like I said for people who don't do it has to pay 80 crowns for seven days. That'd be mean and I'm a nice guy so be fair to the little guys it is a kids game btw. One more thing how do you know when people are muted in game?

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
so what i'm hearing... "i think going 1v1 with a warlord is hard, so i want to 4v4 4 warlords against 4 privates"

Champion
Mar 05, 2012
not sure how "forcing" only 4v4 matches accomplishes Anything?
if you feel you are better suited at Team Play vs 1v1, then by all means just join those matches. Doesn't mean that the 1v1, 2v2, or 3v3 should cater to your preference; we ALL pay to play and have fun.

everyone has to do the work to get better at pvp and to earn their tickets and rank; sorry, but your suggestion does not make sense? no insult intended.

we all take our knocks in arena, but that's what makes one a better player. that is why I personally get tired of hearing new pvp players (or bad ones) complaining - we don't get our tickets or rank easily or over night.

Fyi -
*grumpy warlord* badge is from pet derby; PVP Warlords earn their ranks by trial and error and many matches; Big Mistake to say this is just a kids game - 80 percent of all my characters' friends lists are adults, from college age to grandparents (myself included).

to answer your question about chat ability, a white bubble next to a players name on screen means they have limited chat; a bubble with a red perimeter with red line through it means mute (text menu only), and no bubble means open chat.

I hope not to sound harsh; if you want to get better at PVP, find a buddy that will do some 2v2 with you, and try, try, try and you will become better and start ranking before you know it.

Good luck in arena.

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
and ya want tickets, Quick Match tournament... you can just forfeit it all. and still walk out with 500 tickets, and members can enter with 20,000$

Survivor
Jan 16, 2010
well I guess no one else is trying to craft a spell look at the cost of amber from the knight selling it 5000 arena tickets each so I have 4/12 need 12 amber to craft the spell so I need 8 more 5,000 * 8 =? 40,000 for 8 amber
and yes I do know some bosses drops are amber and plants as well as fishing chest? but I keep trying to farm it guess what no amber? either way do you think 5,000 is a fair price for amber at the arena? and you people who don't know how you got muted is you swear allot = w101 is a kids game therefore you swear you get muted!
so if your muted here what it is equal too, swearing Adults at kids = mute. one more thing this game title should be titled mmorpgffg ffg=family friendly games. and guess what since people who don't lose at pvp try crafting something without crowns just do farming for gold and reagents like cat tail and water lilies see how much you get plus, 15 cat tail for 1 water lily each? need 100 water lilies for this spell? and like every other spell either need 12-amber,maybe a spring, some sun stone, blood moss, ghost fire, scrap iron and treasure cards?!! so either KI should put in reagents trading or something like that, or lower the cost of arena tickets for amber for people who aren't warlords?
something like this "Private get amber for 10 arena tickets while warlords need 5000 for amber".
sounds fair to me you only get two arena tickets if you lose. and please note if your muted from this game or banded must = either for the band = false reports, for the Mute it = a kids game. so Wizards and pirate 101 = a Kids games.

Survivor
Jan 16, 2010
also lets do a poll then 4 vs 4 one day only. Charm this post if you like the Idea! lets go for like 1,000 charms.
and if it work KI might help with it?!! let the polls begin!!!

Champion
Mar 05, 2012
awwsome life wizar... on Apr 19, 2017 wrote:
well I guess no one else is trying to craft a spell look at the cost of amber from the knight selling it 5000 arena tickets each so I have 4/12 need 12 amber to craft the spell so I need 8 more 5,000 * 8 =? 40,000 for 8 amber
and yes I do know some bosses drops are amber and plants as well as fishing chest? but I keep trying to farm it guess what no amber? either way do you think 5,000 is a fair price for amber at the arena? and you people who don't know how you got muted is you swear allot = w101 is a kids game therefore you swear you get muted!
so if your muted here what it is equal too, swearing Adults at kids = mute. one more thing this game title should be titled mmorpgffg ffg=family friendly games. and guess what since people who don't lose at pvp try crafting something without crowns just do farming for gold and reagents like cat tail and water lilies see how much you get plus, 15 cat tail for 1 water lily each? need 100 water lilies for this spell? and like every other spell either need 12-amber,maybe a spring, some sun stone, blood moss, ghost fire, scrap iron and treasure cards?!! so either KI should put in reagents trading or something like that, or lower the cost of arena tickets for amber for people who aren't warlords?
something like this "Private get amber for 10 arena tickets while warlords need 5000 for amber".
sounds fair to me you only get two arena tickets if you lose. and please note if your muted from this game or banded must = either for the band = false reports, for the Mute it = a kids game. so Wizards and pirate 101 = a Kids games.
kid friendly doesn't mean a Kids Game; many adults Very Much Appreciate not having to deal with vulgarity in game. it keeps some Class to the environment.

as far as Amber goes, no one really spends tickets for it - we all farm it. (I wouldn't spend tickets on amber, too costly).

check wiki for bosses that drop it; also most players garden to get reagents; red bell pepper and king parsley drop amber for example.

sorry, but you gotta put in the time somewhere somehow. that's how you Earn things.

try gardening? it's the easiest.

good luck