Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

one question

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 04, 2009
when WinterTusk is realesed does that mean: lvls 1- 70? i'm at lvl 37 and this is enough work for me... i'm not saying i dont want wintertusk to be released its just a lot of work

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
twilightwma wrote:
when WinterTusk is realesed does that mean: lvls 1- 70? i'm at lvl 37 and this is enough work for me... i'm not saying i dont want wintertusk to be released its just a lot of work

Of course not! It's a side area where you can go to if you've finished GH.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
twilightwma wrote:

No. The level cap is not increasing. When Wintertusk is released the levels will still be 1-60.

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
When Wintertusk comes out there will be no increase in levels, so the level cap will remain at 60.

It is not a mandatory world, so it is up to you to do it or not.

Trust me you will won't to do it, once you have finished the storylines. You will run out of things to do.

Don't think about this world right now. Just have fun in the world that you are in. Take your time and enjoy.