Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

once a month pvp contest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 19, 2009
once a month everyone fights in a pvp match one vs one until there is one winner 1st plane will get either 60000 crowns or 10 things from the crown shop 2nd place will get either 30000 or 5 things from the crown shop there choice

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
There are occasional Pvp contests as it is. Go to Wizard101 Central to find them.

As for making this a standard, not everyone does or even cares to PvP. I quit a long time ago and unless I do a practice, I WILL NOT PvP for any reason.

Champion
Feb 03, 2012
More reasons for complaints. Don't get me wrong i like the idea but the current system is not right for standard contest right now especially with those kinds of prizes. The current system depends a lot on luck now than it use to, and the winners are almost always going to be the same people who can afford to make their wizard the best of the best, it's just not fair for the other wizards out there. If this contest idea does go in play, it should be when KI has fixed pvp enough to give everyone a fair shot at winning.