Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Old packs still in the crown shop

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 29, 2010
If i may make a suggestion just throwing it out there that old packs dated about 1 year ago can be bought with 10,500 gold each. I have seen poor people play and some are annoyed by people asking for them.

Before you so dare to dis think of yourselves as honored that I'd bring the old packs up because it's just not for me, it's for you aswell.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
dragon354503 wrote:
If i may make a suggestion just throwing it out there that old packs dated about 1 year ago can be bought with 10,500 gold each.

I have seen poor people play and some are annoyed by people asking for them.

Not sure what you call poor, but in more cases than not, it is some of the kids asking for these packs because their parents will not just throw money into a game before they take care of their family. Just plain prudence.

Defender
Jul 12, 2009
Can't be that poor, they have their own computer.
And dont say they borrow a computer or go to the library for it, they wouldn't be allowed to download. If they needed crowns they could get them.

Defender
Jan 28, 2010
dragon354503 wrote:
If i may make a suggestion just throwing it out there that old packs dated about 1 year ago can be bought with 10,500 gold each.

Thats a really good idea.

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
dragon354503 wrote:

This would choke off a Crowns income, if people just waited a year to buy packs (which they inevitably would, give someone a chance between a virtually free pack and one that costs money, the answer is obvious) and would send the game into a downwards "spiral" resulting in it's destruction. I'm sorry, but this just sounds like your way of justifying asking for free packs. (I know you said they would cost gold, but gold, in turn, costs nothing but time, initiating said downward spiral.)