Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Old crown gear clothing Designs?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 18, 2009
Hey guys - And hey Kingsisle. I kow you guys are probably gonna delete this post just cause I have the word "Old crown gear" on it. But I am shooting at a way different point.

Now since we all know that gear is no longer the BEST gear in the game, I do NOT want the stats. all I want back, is the designs! Those sweet white lines and stars and moons were just about the coolest clothing ever!!

So I was wondering if you would consider putting back the clothes, but ONLY the designs, into the crown shop. Kind of like how you put other "sets" of clothes without stats there.

Come on KI! It would be win winn for both us! You guys would make a lot of money, and all us wizards would be VERY satisfied with our designs. I wo,d stitch and stitch all day if they came back. However high you put the price, I woldnt care to be honest.

Now who is with me?!!!!??? You guys KI said they are listening right? Well they are GONNA listen to us if enough people are on board with my idea! Sometimes you may just have to fight a little and be reasonable to get the things you desire.

And KI - How would it hurt you just to put the designs back out? The people Jo have the real stuff will still be fine cause they have the stats. So what would be the harm? This would be a fantastic stepping stone in the game for ALL of us. And it would make me and I'm sure a TON of people just overjoyed!

So please consider this!

Now come on guys! Comment on this post if you want this idea to show KI just how happy it would make us!!!

- Jack

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Ummmm....many still have these and use them. Until all have disappeared from play, do you think it is fair to those who have them to lose their unique items?

As an aside, up to crafted clothes in CL they are still the best if you like the multi-school defense/attack.