Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Of pets and paypal

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 22, 2009
A friend introduced me to this game, and so far I'm really enjoying it - for the record, I'll turn 23 soon. There are just a few things that really bother me though, and I'd like to know if there are any future plans for the following points:

- Paypal for buying Crowns/subscription. As of now, this can only be done with a creditcard. I don't know how easy/difficult it is to get a creditcard in America but here in Europe, only the big business guys have one. For us it's a LOT more difficult to buy Crowns, and I have to do it through a friend by {aypalling her the money, wait until it arrives on her account and then wait until the Crowns are put on my game account. It's just... tedious and annoying. Paypal is used world wide, it would be SO much easier for everyone if the option to buy Crowns with Paypal was available. Please consider it.

- Different ways to get promotional codes, like for the Fog Unicorn. Again, for non-Americans it's a lot more difficult to get your hands on these special items. These magazines the codes are put in? I've never ever ever seen them here! Perhaps make it possible to get those codes through some other means. I don't expect it to be free of course, because people pay for those magazines. Of course not. Maybe by donating to the site or something. PLease Think about it, alright? To make it more fair to everyone.

- And last but not least, though it's not really as an important point as the two above, but I'd love it if you can add a new pet in the shape of the Field Guards (pumpkin heads).
In the backstory I thought up for my wizard Devin, he befriended a friendly Field Guard, it'd be so much more real if he actually had one following him around, instead of the small dagon he has now.

So... opinions?

Survivor
Jun 04, 2009
You've got a good point, It is very difficult to get one here. They should really have more ways of getting crowns.

Explorer
Mar 02, 2009
I dont live in Europe, but i see your point. This may sound like an old idea but why not give you the option of choosing the pet you get for the code you redeem? And paypal would be much better i agree.