Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ninja Pigs! Ninja Pigs!

AuthorMessage
Delver
Aug 10, 2009
Ninja Pigs Ninja Pigs Nija Pigs

I'm a big fan of the Ninja Pig spell so I came up with this idea,
there could be this Ninja Pig trainer(looks like the pet you get with the gift card.) that would be placed some were in Mushoo and could teach you the Myth Ninja Pig spell, that along with all the other Ninja Pig spells.

, I got another idea there could be Ninja Pig spells for, Fire(Ninja Pigs wearing red and orange), Ice(Ninja Pigs wearing blue and white), Storm(Ninja Pigs wearing purple and yellow), and, Life(Ninja Pigs wearing brown and green).

Please let me know what you think.;)

Survivor
Feb 12, 2011
A brilliant idea, ninja pigs are hilarious, but we need to get a fair damage count

Defender
Sep 28, 2010
The school of fire its second color is orange fire ninja pigs should be red and orange with there outfits.

Survivor
Jan 24, 2010
pyromaniac023 wrote:
The school of fire its second color is orange fire ninja pigs should be red and orange with there outfits.

Well red and yellow make orange :-)

Gabrielle DarkHeart Lvl 59

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
Delver
Aug 10, 2009
Thanks for your comments and have a great time playing the game, go Ninja Pigs

Defender
Sep 28, 2010
googlybear97 wrote:
pyromaniac023 wrote:

Blue and red make yellow but it could be both colors doing that but orange and red may not at all.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
pyromaniac023 wrote:
googlybear97 wrote:
pyromaniac023 wrote:

Blue and red make yellow but it could be both colors doing that but orange and red may not at all.

Blue and red actually make purple XD!

Mastermind
Dec 21, 2009
pyromaniac023 wrote:
googlybear97 wrote:
pyromaniac023 wrote:

Blue + Red = ???
Huh?

Delver
Feb 25, 2010