Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Night sky in WC on Halloween

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 08, 2012
It is NO FUN AT ALL to trick or treat in the day time. Please please please make the sky dark during Halloween.

Survivor
Feb 07, 2011
but wizard city is a good place, they only put a dark sky when your in a cave or a spoky place, i like the idea but it wouldn't suite WC.

Defender
Feb 26, 2012
Champion
Feb 03, 2012
Watertalent042 wrote:
It is NO FUN AT ALL to trick or treat in the day time. Please please please make the sky dark during Halloween.

I second the idea, no questions asked no answers answered, make it night time!

Explorer
May 10, 2011
Champion
Jun 16, 2009
I agree, on a diffrent game I play they go night time when its close to Halloween.

Survivor
Jun 05, 2009
I love that idea! I was going to see if they would do it but i defiantly think they should do this in ravenwood and the commons and maybe the pet pavilion! KI please do this!

Mastermind
Dec 11, 2011
Survivor
Aug 09, 2008
I think this is a great idea! I know many players have wanted the ability of day and night in Wizard101. This would be very fun for Halloween especially. Maybe even an in-game clock system could be implemented. Either way, this is a very nice idea.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Watertalent042 wrote:

We don't have trick or treating in the game so I don't really see the point. Halloween celebrations have already begun. :)

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
I agree and also maybe they could talk to people and get pet snacks on halloween.