Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Next world, new spells.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 17, 2011
What will the next world be, and what will be the new threat. I have ideas for new spells. Pls hear them out.

Storm: Poseidon riding a water horse.
Fire: Mars collides with the sun.
Ice: Pool of water that freezes into a giant ice bird.
Balance: All schools spell, 100 for each school.
Death: Skeleton with four swords.
Life: Counter shield, counters next attack back at opponent.

Astral spell: Invincibility, invulnerable over 3 turns.

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
Astral spell is overpowered, this is in wrong forum, and you need to give more info on the other spells.

Survivor
Jul 19, 2009
Hey guys, I have some ideas for new spells and worlds, so here they are!

SPELLS:
Storm-Tornado(1500 dmg and steals 1 charm from each monster)
Ice-Ice age( a bunch of mammoths and hunters trample one enemy for 775 dmg and dispel next 2 spells)
Fire-Sun explosion(500+1500 over 3 turns to all enemies,-50% to next spell monster casts)
Death-Nightmare(1050 to all enemies and stun all for one turn)
Myth-Loch Ness Monster(1225 damage to one enemy and 50% chance not able to move for 3 turns)
Life-Holy Angels(full heal to all players,and next attack is absorbed completely)
Balance-Swiper( huge sand colassal does 1100 to all, steals all charms)

Then for the next world I think it would be cool if Morganthe somehow brainwashed all of the proffesors and the storyline should be going through the realms of each profesor(like for example one place in the world could be a fire realm and at the end you need to defeat profesor Falmea) and at the end there could be a dungeon where you have to fight Morganthe and Ambrose. It would also be cool if they sold the cheats like the monsters in Celestia, like for example each spell cast from monster that is under 4 pips you get + 250 life or something like that.

Thanks for reading:-)