Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Next time they make new spells...

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
I just want to say, next time they make new spells, that are like level 88 or something, and is like a big attack, I think they need to add it to the list of trainable spells for the teachers at raven, after the level 42 spell.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
I think they're done with Ravenwood school spells. If anything, we should graduate and do something like go to some secret underground university in Dragonspyre.

Explorer
Dec 02, 2010
I agree. I think my main reason why we don't go back to Ravenwood for our new spells anymore because it supposed to symbolize us "growing up", being stronger and being out on our own (so to speak). That's why we battle bosses and level up to a certain point to get our higher-level spells. I think unless KI retcons the DS storyline in some way, learning more spells there may not be possible (not to say I would mind) but learning spells from Pigswick sounds pretty cool. As long as were expanding our spell repertoire, I'd be okay either way.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
Yohko86 wrote:
I agree. I think my main reason why we don't go back to Ravenwood for our new spells anymore because it supposed to symbolize us "growing up", being stronger and being out on our own (so to speak). That's why we battle bosses and level up to a certain point to get our higher-level spells. I think unless KI retcons the DS storyline in some way, learning more spells there may not be possible (not to say I would mind) but learning spells from Pigswick sounds pretty cool. As long as were expanding our spell repertoire, I'd be okay either way.

Unfortunately, learning spells in Pigswick is impossible since it's been established that Pigswick students study magic only in theory. There's definitely no way to make that happen without there being a huge continuity error.