Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

next storyline world idea

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 27, 2008
Ok i am not gonna say much. i am just gonna through an idea out there. the next could based following morghtne(however you spell her name) to a place where you see a portal. the portal leads back to the past when all the teachers were in school and you to stop morgthne before she messes everything up on the past to effect the future.(this based somelses idea i saw, i justed to get it out there)ty for the time.

Survivor
Mar 27, 2010
I have an idea.The next part of the storyline with a new world might start like this.After you defeat the spider queen a small amount of parts of her is still alive and some kind of very powerful creature creates a new world in the spiral and copys the spider queens parts by millions and all of these different parts of her body are roaming around the world.but there is something strange about the world that makes every one want to go there.so a group of very smart dogs from marley bone creates a spiral key to the world.hope you like my idea.