Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New World/School

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 24, 2009
I think KI should think about a new world. This world would be after Celestia. It would be called Aphaus/s. (Uh-fauc'et').

As you are already assuming, this world would be air-themed. The places in their could be, Guardian Palace, Avesh, (This would be like Aphas' Commons. ah-vesh - Wish is similar to the Greek word for wind.), Air Tower, and many others.

The story would be, Opanth (oh-panth'ers'), brother, and Apaexon (Uh-pay/ks-on), sister, are hating on all of the other schools, thinking thier school, (Air), is the best and so they are out to destroy all of the other schools. (This is kind of a weak plot line, I would suggest if you use this World to think of a better one.) Throughout though, you could also fight other family members. Perhaps have the last place a dungeon with just all of the family members. Fighting one at a time until the end, where you fight the brother and sister that started it all. Also, you should have to do this dungeon solo until you have beaten it. Or make it hard enough so that it is near-impossible without 4 people. (That means WAY harder than Waterworks, that is easily possible with 2. And barely possible with 1.)

The air school would have 8 spells that you can learn from, that you have to buy in order.

1. Wonan (woah-non) - +25% boost (trap) to one enemy - 0 pips - Level 62
2. Aonia (oh-knee-uh) - x2 -20% damage to self only - 0 pips - Level 62
3. Oywon (oi-wan'd') - +15% boost (trap) to all enemies - 1 pip - Level 64
4. Oye (oh-ye) - -10% damage (blade) to all enemies - 0 pip - Level 64
5. Ouva (oi-vuh) - +35% damage to next attack (self only, blade) - 1 pip - Level 66
6. Henos (he-nose 'soft e on he') -40% damage to all friends (shield) - 2 pips - Level 66
7. Akpon (ak-pawn 'soft a in ak') -70% damage, self only (shield) - 1 pip - Level 68
8. Tonen (Toe-nin) - +60% attack (blade) - 2 pips - Level 70

maybe make 2/3/4 of these spells free to learn, considering there aren't many more training points to be gained.

The attacks (only air monsters can use), would be a rank 2, rank 4 x2, rank 6, and for some bosses, rank 8/+ too. They would also have a 0 rank +40% air attack.

In the diagram of schools, you could show it as a combination of all the Astral schools, and you could add this in the Astral Spells area in the spell book.

The diagram that I think would fit for this school would be like a snail shell, but made out of a cloud. Look at the bottom of this page and I think you will see clouds that have circles in them which is similar to what I am talking about. Or think about the spiral in the game when fighting enemies, (key/ruby/etc) and make a white version of that and get rid of the yellow lines with extremely thin black lines. (To show that it's not just a big white circle.) It would also be nice if you could make it look like it is puffinf out, possibly by making the middle areas whiter than the others while there are more and more faded with gray/blue and is more patchy.